MSPs Suck, Here's Why...
You can’t dress well without knowing what is in style. Actors and models spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on consultants to just tell them what to wear. Why does this investment make so much sense? Because if you don’t know what is ugly, you can’t choose what looks good. The same goes for your technology.
If you don’t invest in people who know what good IT can be like, you’re probably going to settle for poor service and insufficient technology.
SingleWave is on a mission to know where Managed Service Providers (MSP) fall short, overcome these obstacles, and better respond to our client needs. Throughout our time in the industry, we have discovered some of the ways MSPs suck… Check out our list of 5 ways your MSP is falling short:
- Nickel and Diming
- There are a million tiny moving parts to IT and when your current needs do not fit exactly with what your contract outlines, a bad MSP can charge miscellaneous and unnecessary fees that add up over time
- Poor Responses
- MSPs with long response times or generic and inefficient responses make dealing with technology more frustrating than it needs to be.
- Complacency in the current tech and not looking for innovation
- Like all things, technology continues to grow and improve itself. Keeping your IT up-to-date and cutting-edge can help increase your competitive advantage.
- Not collecting or caring about feedback
- IT support is a critical part of any business operations, and feedback surveys help to increase employee or client happiness when they feel they are being heard and respected.
- Break-Fix Model
- Break-fix models profit more when your IT doesn’t work. This is a backward system that puts customer happiness last instead of prioritizing happy customers and working technology.
Dealing with technology can be frustrating enough, combine that with poor customer service and support and you get unhappy managers, unproductive employees, expensive IT bills, and little results. Let us help you take the friction out of your technology. SingleWave is here to provide innovative solutions and above and beyond customer support, without breaking the bank.