SingleWave, a Fan-First Company
You may have heard of the Savannah Bananas – the baseball team that’s known for their crazy antics and putting fans first. At SingleWave, we strive to embody this same customer-forward approach in everything we do. Our top priority is creating the best possible experience for all our clients, and we believe that technology can be seamless and easy to use.
But how do we actually implement a fan-first culture? Here are five things that SingleWave does differently:
- Feedback Oriented: We take our client feedback seriously. Our technicians work in a feedback-improve-feedback systems
- Staffed help desk: To further decrease IT ticket waiting times, we run a fully staffed help desk for our clients. You can call us anytime and speak directly with a technician, never a machine.
- Customized goody bags: Who doesn’t love free stuff? When you onboard with SingleWave, you and your team will receive a personalized goody bag to get you started and brighten your day.
- Feedback reports: Our feedback reports are always reviewed and tracked by our team. Our IT technicians work hard to earn your feedback and love hearing what you have to say.
- Constant growth: Our feedback reports allow us to make changes in real time to better serve each of our clients individually. Tell us how you want to be supported, and we’ll be there for you.
We understand that every company claims to be the best, but at SingleWave, we want to prove it. Customer service should never be an afterthought. We built our company on the mission of frictionless IT for all, and that extends beyond just technology. We want to make your entire IT experience frictionless, from your first call to onboarding to every last ticket. Switch to SingleWave and experience the difference for yourself!